These simple tips can help keep your home safe and spare you from a needless tragedy:
• Keep any plants or trees near your home well trimmed.
• Install a smoke detector in every bedroom and test them at least once a year.
• Do not pile wood or store gardening supplies against your home.
• In case of fire, make sure that every member of your family has an escape route and knows where to meet outside your home.
• Store a fire extinguisher in your kitchen and garage.
• Keep space heaters at least 3 feet away from anything that may be flammable.
• Never overload extension cords or run them underneath a rug.
• Turn appliances and lights off when not in use.
Compliments of Total Home Inspection Services
Maryland License: 33078
West Virginia License: HI8861814-0118
@totalhomeinspectservices @total_home_inspection @total_home_insp #inspect2protect